Grandes Alamedas Patricio H. Sepulveda P. rednordica@gmail.com

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

UFO Filer's files january 2010!

UFO Filer's files january 2010! Empty UFO Filer's files january 2010!

Mensaje  Franchesco Dom 3 Ene - 0:46:32

George A. Filer - MUFON Eastern Region Director
January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

UFO over Deltoid, England on December 28, 2009

Dedicated to 5 year old Georgie Filer V whose motto was "Be Happy" and Eddie Pedrick, my grandsons.
See www.swimminglysafe.com

In Special Reports this week's files cover: Extraterrestrial Life is a Reality, Bigelow Aerospace is Researching UFOs, UFOs Over Mars, and General Hap Arnold Investigated UFOs.

Unidentified Aerial Phenomena were spotted over: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Louisiana, Maryland, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Carolina, Virginia, Texas, Washington D.C. and Wisconsin.

UFOs were observed in Australia, Belgium, Canada, Iraq, Italy, Mexico, Northern Ireland, Spain, and UK/England.

The purpose of these files is to report weekly the UFO eyewitness and photo/video evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the world and in space. These Files assume that extraterrestrial intelligent life not only exists, but my hypothesis is that the over a thousand UFOs reported each month represent technologically advanced spacecraft conducting surveillance of Earth.. I personally became interested in UFOs when I was ordered to intercept one over England while flying for the US Air Force. The US Air Force under Project Blue Book investigated UFOs for more than twenty years, we continue this research.
I believe the God of the universe has spread life throughout the cosmos and UFO's are visiting us in ever increasing numbers.

Special Reports

If You Don't Look You Won't See

Extraterrestrial Life a Reality
Apparently the official announcement by the Obama administration disclosing the reality of extraterrestrial life is being delayed or scrapped as other events are more important. It appears senior administration officials feel the announcement could have a detrimental effect on the president's popularity at a critical time. The safest method of announcing extraterrestrial life is to have a group of nations, scientists, or world leaders announce the news together. The United Nations meetings held during February 12-14, 2008, behind closed doors with thirty nations secretly agreed on a new openness policy on UFOs and extraterrestrial life in 2009. The openness policy was implemented but never publicly announced. Announcements have been made that water and the building blocks of life have been found on both the Moon and Mars. New images from Mars and the Moon show structures and the likelihood of life on distance planets has been openly discussed.

UFOs continue to appear around the world in increasing numbers with improve images available to the public. The Nobel Peace Prize was an important step in giving global legitimacy to President Obama on December 10, 2009 in Oslo, Norway; and there were hints he was going to a startling disclosure announcement but this did not occur. The supposition that not all ET visitors are friendly may have stopped the announcement and led to a new declassification executive order.

New Declassification Executive Order
President Obama declared on December 29, 2009, in an executive order that "no information may remain classified indefinitely" as part of a sweeping overhaul of the executive branch's system for protecting classified national security information. We assume this includes UFO documentation. He also established a new National Declassification Center at the National Archives to speed the process of declassifying historical documents by centralizing their review. He set a four-year deadline for processing a 400-million- page backlog of such records.

A presidential memorandum was sent stating: "Agency heads shall complete on a periodic basis a comprehensive review of the agency's classification guidance, particularly classification guides, to ensure the guidance reflects current circumstances and to identify classified information that no longer requires protection and can be declassified.

Bigelow Aerospace is Researching UFOs
Bigelow Aerospace is a Las Vegas, Nevada space technology company that is pioneering work on expandable space station modules. It was founded in 1999 by the shrewd hotelier Robert Bigelow who made his money with his chain of Budget Suites hotels. The company has two satellites in orbit around the Earth and their released photo from Genesis appears to show a white UFO circling Earth.

Bigelow plans on building an expandable space structure module that has a flexible outer shell, allowing conservation of diameter for launch and weight. Aerospace realizes that UFOs have technology far in advance of our rockets and cleverly attempts to collect all available data on their propulsion system. Bigelow has a daring plan to launch an inflatable, orbiting space station as a destination for space tourists who can afford $15 million for a four-week vacation in its orbiting space station. Once in orbit, the module is inflated to allow for greater work, play and living area. Bigelow Aerospace entered into three Space Act agreements whereby Bigelow Aerospace is the sole commercializer of several of NASA's key expandable module technologies. Bigelow Aerospace has already succeeded in orbiting two of its prototype modules on Russian rockets: Genesis I in 2006 and Genesis II in 2007.

These are inflatable modules with sophisticated cameras and electronic packages that are scanning Earth for anomalies. Mr. Bigelow realizes UFOs have mastered anti-gravity and secrets of propulsion and advanced medical knowledge. Finding these secrets is worth billions.
Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS), a sister company to Bigelow Aerospace, is a newly formed research organization that focuses on the identification, evaluation, and acquisition of emerging future technologies worldwide as they specifically relate to spacecraft. BAASS has contracted with MUFON, to pursue the latest UFO sightings and information. Filer Research is also attempting to conduct an alien reengineering project. Many of the key secrets are already available to our government and some of these secrets are being funneled to industry. The Federal Aviation Agency says that you should call Bigelow Aerospace or BAASS if you see an UFO. http://abcnews. go.com/Technolog y/Space/story? id=7929129& page=1 Thanks to Bigelow Aerospace.

UFOs Over Mars
Elizabeth Fuller writes, I found another UFO over the Spirit rover in SOL 318 (panoramic view). The UFO is only visible in one of the74 views on this SOL (it's the 10th view from the top). This is one of the most amazing UFO's I've seen in either Spirit or Opportunity views - it's really large, has a very odd shape, and appears to be extremely low to the ground. Someone is watching Mars very closely. Thanks to Elizabeth Fuller

Mars Artificial Tube Network
Rich Richard Buchli D.V.M. writes, "We have here what appears to be a huge network of closed tubes. these tubes range from 500 to over a thousand feet in diameter just think of what could be transported within such a network. Thanks to Richard Buchli D.V.M., Dorothy Buchli W.B.W
Editor's Note: A civilization on Mars is likely to have gone underground because of meteor bombardment. Subway tubes would likely be used to transport water and supplies between underground facilities. The bombardments of meteorites probably made Earth and Mars more habitable by modifying their atmosphere. When a meteorite enters a planet's atmosphere, extreme heat causes some of the minerals and organic matter on its outer crust to be released as water and carbon dioxide that traps more energy from sunlight to sustain liquid oceans. http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal ...

Mars Trip in 39 Days
HOUSTON -- Researchers have built an ion propulsion engine down in, and it can theoretically bring Astronauts to Mars in only 39 days. The engine works by accelerating a space ship non-stop until the halfway point of the Mars voyage, thanks to a tiny stream of argon gas. Once the halfway point to Mars is reached, the engine decelerates the only way you can in a vacuum: the engine flips around a whole 180 degrees and fires in the opposite direction. NASA launched a space probe with an ion propulsion engine back in 1998, and they are currently planning a test engine to go to the International Space Station in 2013. It's going to take awhile for NASA to update its fleet with ion engines. But this may be the best hope any of us currently have of seeing vacations to Mars in our lifetime. Thanks to NASA.

General Hap Arnold Investigated UFOs
As early as 1943, Five Star General Hap Arnold's had two of military units investigating unidentified flying objects. Found in Box 166 of General Arnold's papers (at AFAR, Maxwell AFB) is detailed analysis from 1943 that assessed a number of sightings of "small, luminous, silvery discs" reported by B-17 pilots. "Food fighters" were an anomalous aerial "ball-of-light" phenomena reported and photographed by pilots during combat in Europe in the 1940s. Hap Arnold was intimately involved in the study of the baffling phenomena.

In November of 1945, an Adjutant from Hap Arnold's office delivered a packet of sealed documents that related to analysis of the mysterious "food fighters" to Arnold's friend, Jo Chamberlin of the American Legion Magazine. In a 1991 interview with researcher Jeffrey A. Liddell (of the Indiana Folklore Institute and a USAF retired Electronic Warfare Systems Analyst) Chamberlin said that he retained these food fighter documents from Arnold and had never opened them after he first read them in 1945. At the time of the interview, Chamberlin said he still had them but that he had promised Arnold he would never circulate them. Though Chamberlin wrote a generalized article on food fighters for the magazine, he never circulated the papers Arnold had given him- and never revealed their contents on the General's analysis.
General Arnold established the 509th and (like General LeMay) he was closely associated with Colonel William "Butch" Blanchard- the Commanding Officer of the 509th bombing wing and the Roswell Base Commander at the time of the 1947 crash.

On July 7, 1947 (just days after the Roswell crash) Arnold is quoted in a UP story that stated, "General H.H. (Hap) Arnold, head of the army air forces during WWII, said today the discs could be a development of United States scientists not yet perfected." Of course during the period immediately following the Roswell crash, U.S. military were obfuscating by giving the public various explanations on the nature of the discs. But Arnold had known many years prior that U.S. scientists could not be the reason for them. He knew that they were seen by his own pilots operating in the European theater, as he had earlier reported. Thanks to Anthony Bragalia

Sightings in the United States

Arizona Cigar and Bottle Cap Shaped UFO
WICKENBURG -- I'm a business owner and a private helicopter pilot and have flown and driven Highway 93 several times. On December 2, 2009, at about 8:45 PM., an orange glow in the western sky caught my attention. The lights seemed to be about five miles to my west and at an elevation of about 7000 feet. AGL (above Ground Level).At first there was only one object and with a blink of my eyes there were three more cigar shaped lights that glowed fire orange. The lights were in a vertical step formation with the original one hovering off to the right of the other three. Within ten seconds they were gone.

Fifteen minutes later as I continued north the lights appeared in a horizontal formation moving north skipping like rocks in a pond. The moon was bright and the craft had red glow underneath. There is no doubt in my mind the lights/craft I describe are extraterrestrial.

MESA -- I went out side to have a cigarette on December 1st, 2009, at 12:23 AM, and saw a red light and then I saw a saucer shaped object at helicopter flight altitude. The UFO was descending and approaching, but didn't appear to get closer than around a mile or two. The UFO was above one of our trees in the backyard and eventually moved to low to see. I walked to the other side of the yard in an attempt to see around this large tree but after several minutes I couldn't locate the UFO so I went inside. My view of the UFO was absolutely not a helicopter nor an airplane. The craft made no sound and moved or "floated" in all directions although it never made any radical maneuvers or changes in acceleration. This is my first sighting. My eyesight is currently 21x20 and I have never required or used glasses.. Thanks to Peter Davenport Director http://www.ufocenter.com/

California Saucer with Three Yellow Lights
LOS ANGLES -- I was taking pictures of the Hollywood sign and the Griffith Observatory on November 25, 2009. I had just parked my vehicle and was walking towards the Observatory and decided to snap a few shots of the building. I didn't notice the object until I uploaded the pictures on my computer. That's when I noticed this odd shape in the sky in one of my pictures. I've posted two pictures showing the object was moving. The first one is where the object is to the right of the screen. The second was taken about a min after from a different angle. Thanks to MUFON CMS

GRASS VALLEY -- I was outside and saw a jet flying south on December 2, 2009, that turned west as two more jets came over the western horizon at 10:30 PM. Then I saw a UFO appear over the northern horizon flying extremely low, almost touching the tree tops. It was going about 30 mph and had three bright yellow non-moving lights located on the top of the saucer and two on the bottom. It was headed south until it disappeared over the tree line. Jets continued to pursue at high altitude. Thanks to Peter Davenport Director http://www.ufocenter.com/

Colorado Mysterious Series of Lights and Disk
DENVER -- My wife was out shooting chemtrails on December 28, 2009, and later when looking at the pictures she notices two white dots. She zoomed in and you can see the lights and their vague shape, but I would bet the farm this is the same craft we saw earlier. I saw one with her in San Diego, sex years ago over the bay but it was a classic "Belgium triangle. See www.toppersbazaar. com under "UFO" for description of that event. This photo is blown up maybe 20 %. In the original it's just two dots that she did not see when shooting the picture...this is it baby. Thanks to MUFON CMS

COLORADO SPRINGS -- I heard about mutilations of buffalo near the Broadmoor Hotel, and UFO sightings in the area. Then on December 10, 2009,I was driving home from work when I noticed a series of three evenly spaced orange glowing lights in a straight horizontal line and one single glowing light that wasn't as closely spaced. I kept driving and stopped at a light and the lights were in front of me. Each light went out and the last light to go out was a single light farthest away from the others. It happened about 1 second in between each other. I could see the outline of a disk shape on the bottom of the lights and once again the lights disappeared again going right to left one at a time. I drive that street every day and I know it was a UFO. Thanks to Peter Davenport Director http://www.ufocenter.com/

Florida Triangle of Orange Lights
LAKE WALES -- I am incredibly skeptical when it comes to UFOs, but I witnessed something last night that I cannot explain. I attend a local college and left class around 9:30 PM on December 1, 2009. On my way home on Highway 27, I saw a bright orange light ahead of me. The full moon was abnormally large and the light was too big to be a plane. As I got closer, the object got bigger and I turned right on Hunt Brothers Road, and a I had a car following me right on my bumper. I kept looking at the light, which appeared to be almost directly above me and saw three orange lights that formed a tight triangle. The lights quickly moved east much too fast to be a plane. The car behind me stopped in the middle of the road so they must have been watching too.

When I looked back up, the lights were gone. I called my husband and told him about my sighting and he told me, "I saw the same thing on my way home from work." He works in a city north of Lake Wales and had seen the same thing two hours before I had seen it. He saw three lights in the shape of a triangle. For two skeptics to see the same thing at slightly different locations, and NOT be able to explain them is extraordinary. I believe it has something to do with the Avon Park bombing range located south of us. Thanks to Peter Davenport Director http://www.ufocenter.com/

Indiana Photo
My wife is a sensitive and communicates with orb energies in our back yard that appears to be a vortex for the past ten years. She was taking morning flash shots with our camera at about 5:30 AM. She did not notice the craft at first and finally with her viewing assistance we decided she had caught some craft in flight just above our tree line.
You can make out a canopy and the craft appears to be turning showing its underside and aerodynamics. No one can explain what she caught but the incredible energies continue to be here along with all kinds of mists and little light angels all night long. We have hundreds of such photos stored. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Última edición por Franchesco el Dom 3 Ene - 0:53:36, editado 1 vez
Franchesco
Franchesco

http://tuercas.superforo.net

UFO Filer's files january 2010! Empty Re: UFO Filer's files january 2010!

Mensaje  Franchesco Dom 3 Ene - 0:47:46

Louisiana Photo and Disc
PRAIRIEVILLE -- I was in Prairieville on insurance business in September 8, 2008, and was taking digital pictures of a house that was damaged from hurricane Gustav. I did not see or hear anything unusual during that time but a few months later, after analyzing the pictures, I noticed the object. It was perplexing because I could not explain what is. Thanks to MUFON CMS

NEW ORLEANS -- On December 19, 2009, at 1:14 PM, I saw a disk like shaped object with a half sphere on top and on the bottom. The disk was not flat. It was angled and moved up and away slowly and then disappeared. I shot a picture of it before it went away.
Note: The photo has been edited by the witness pointing out the object and inserting an enlargement of the object on the photo. This photo could be fabricated, but more information is needed to determine authenticity. The original unedited photo has been requested. Note circle at bottom of craft. Thanks to William Puckett UFOS Northwest http://ufosnw.com

Maryland Anomaly
GALENA -- I was filming in my back yard what I thought was a black contrail and caught something else in the image about 4:30 PM, at dusk on December 24, 2009. It was difficult to get the camera to focus because it was so cold outside and that seems to cause problems with the focus on the camera. I didn't actually realize I had caught anything else shooting towards WSW until I was loading it up on my computer. I didn't think it was normal for a plane to maneuver in front of another plane this way. this anomaly to be challenging and quite simply, the last thing I ever expected to see when I looked up. Thanks to MUFON CMS

New Jersey Five Bright Windows.
VINELAND -- I had fallen asleep in the family room while watching TV on January18, 2009, and was awakened by a bright light shining in the family room. It was moving very slowly toward my house with blue lights on both sides of a large white light. The blue lights were several rows of lights, top to bottom, which made a rectangular shape of lights on each side of the big round light. I could see the body of the object was a dark gray triangle as it passed over my head flying very slowly and making a very low humming sound. The back of the object seemed to indent toward the middle a little. The next day I heard on CBS news TV station that several people in the western states had reported seeing a blue light streak across the skies. They were told that they had seen a comet streaking across the sky. I know what I saw!!!

BELLVILLE -- It was a cigar shape object with non-blinking lights and a purple hue to it. I was dropping a friend off from fishing on May 31, 1988, about 8:30 PM, when I started to pull away my friend starts yelling, "Look up, look!! look!! it's a UFO! It was a cigar shaped object that was pretty dam long. I'm guessing it was at an altitude of about 5000 feet, it could have been higher. The freaky thing about this was, you couldn't see both ends of this UFO at one time because it was that long! It did have a purple hue to it with no noise that I could hear but then again it was pretty high up. The speed of this thing was slow but eventually it faded away and then it was gone. After it was all over with all we could do was stand there with a dumbfounded look on our face! Thanks to MUFON CMS

WOODBRIDGE -- On December 1, 2009, at around 3 AM, I looked out of the window, and saw what appeared to be a spaceship flying very low only 50 feet above our house. It was a square shape with rounded edges and five square windows - one row of three and one row of two with a bright white lights. The object was moving about 10 mph when it disappeared behind a tree. I ran to another window and got my cell phone to take a picture but it picked up speed and disappeared! Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director http://www.ufocenter.com/

North Carolina
LENOIR -- On December 17, 2009, my sister and I spoke with a MUFON field investigator about our December 9, report file, mainly based on strange orange orbs we had sighted several times over past couple months. About an hour after getting on the phone with the investigator at 8:45 PM, we heard what sounded like a helicopter nearby, so we went out and looked to see the strangest craft. It was lower than a skyscraper, and less than a mile away. There were two large turquoise lights side-by-side, and smaller red lights that alternated steady blinking at the front and back. It moved slowly, and it was heading north. It was dark so we couldn't make out a shape, just the lights. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Ohio Triangle
HOLLAND -- This is the second time I have seen a UFO in the same area. On December 4, 2009, at 5:45 PM, I spotted the space craft with lights in kind of triangle and round at the same time. As I drove up the street I saw bright lights near the ground. The sky was clear and this was not an aircraft. It then starts to slowly fly away, so I tried to keep up with it, but I lost it going through my neighborhood. I took some pictures but they did not show up well at night. It seems strange that I have seen this UFO more than once in a very short time. Thanks to Peter Davenport Director http://www.ufocenter.com/

Oregon Four Rounded Lights
MONMOUTH -- This craft was seen to the south over Benton County on December 1, 2009, at 5:45 PM. The craft hovered for 45 seconds at which time it slowly moved west at possibly 20 yards. I saw four rounded lights located along the side with a luminating bottom on the craft. Light illuminated around the craft slightly and the round lights appeared to be white or yellow. It was dark outside and this was not a star or aircraft. It was clearly a UFO. Thanks to Peter Davenport Director http://www.ufocenter.com/

South Carolina Cigar
YEMASSEE -- I was taking snapshots of Old Sheldon Church near Beaufort and took four similar photos within one minute with a 21 megapixel Canon Mark III 1ds digital camera / 17-40mm wide angle zoom lens. All photos were taken at the camera's high resolution setting.
I do not recall seeing the unusual white cigar when making the photos. I did see the white shape while reviewing the photos later in the day. Only one of the four photos in the one minute series showed the unusual white shape.. The photos were taken at 1/250 sec. The distance and size are unknown. The other three photos, while varying somewhat in focal length and with smaller framed areas, did not show the same white shape. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Virginia Large Triangular Shaped Object
PARKSLEY -- My son and I were driving home on December 4, 2009, at 5:45 PM, when we saw a triangular object hovering in the sky. We pulled the car over and above us was a large circular red light in the center of the bottom of the black, triangular shaped object. There were three other red lights on the bottom tips of each angle of the triangle. There were also three pulsating yellow lights that were going clockwise at a medium pace. The UFO appeared to hover quietly then flew straight up and down. We heard a low rumbling sound emit from the object while it moved very quickly in a diagonal manner, then shifted direction suddenly in different directions. The UFO then began hovering silently again.
About 30 minutes later we heard and saw a low flying fighter just above the tree line, going towards the UFO sighting area. Thanks to Peter Davenport Director http://www.ufocenter.com/

Washington, D.C. Large Flying Sphere
NATION'S CAPITAL -- At around 11 PM, on December 9, 2009, my friend and I were walking back to campus and saw a bright light moving in the distance getting bigger by the second as it came closer. When it came within about 50 yards of us, it became apparent that the light was a spinning sphere of many lights with a metallic surface. It stopped abruptly and hovered for about 10 seconds and sped off again. As it hovered, it emitted an almost inaudible hum that you could feel in the air.
After calming down from our sighting, we called the authorities to report what we had seen but they were not receptive. After our experience, we decided to contact you in hopes of confirming our sighting. Thanks to Peter Davenport Director http://www.ufocenter.com/

Texas Abduction?
I have had encounters with other-worldly beings and since my last sighting I have seen nothing. The first time I encountered an unexplained being I remember being brought aboard their craft. Many years later I noticed an object in my bottom lip that felt hard to the touch. Years after that, my dentist noticed the object in an X-ray and was unable to identify the object. Last night's incident on October 26, 2009, was unbelievable, even by my standards when I awoke at around 2:00 A.M. to move to my bedroom. Then I seem to have a dream of standing in front of a crowd of people and teaching them something. Then I awoke on the floor of my room late for work, disoriented, and wet. The strangest thing is that my Mother who sleeps across the hall from me had a similar dream and woke up in the same manner.

Whether or not people believe in such circumstances is something left up to the mind of the individual, however I have gone through a life of encounters. I have proof hidden in my lower lip. There is no memory of an object or beings, only the strange environment and the lapse in time. I felt at peace. I was happy. I was a leader in this group. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Washington Disc Photographed
BURLINGTON -- The witness only stated "right above me" in the report that accompanied the photos taken on October 27, 2009, at 11 AM.
Note: William Puckett writes, "I believe that both of these photos are hoaxes." The photos themselves are real, but the flying saucer object has been inserted into each photo. The rationale for this conclusion is that no metadata are associated with the photos. Almost all modern digital cameras write metadata to the photo file properties. When a photo is edited some of this metadata is removed. Some older cell phone cameras do not produce metadata. There is a chance that the photo could have been taken with an older cell phone, but the witness did not indicate that. Also the light reflection on the object is inconsistent with the rest of the photo. Skies were mostly cloudy and it is not likely that only a small portion of the disk would be reflecting light. Additional analysis has also revealed different pixel density in the object versus the remainder of the photo. I have written to the witness to obtain more detail. Given current information I believe these photos to be a fabrication. However, if more information is provided this conclusion could be modified. Updates will be posted. Thanks to UFOS Northwest http://ufosnw. com

Wisconsin Triangle Depiction
BAYVIEW -- I was helping a friend carry some things out to their car when I looked up and saw some lights that seemed to have a shape, but there was no fuselage or tail. As it passed over at 30-50 feet above the school, I could see the stars disappear as they were blocked by the border of the craft.. It was triangular in shape with no color, it was like the absence of light. There were about 6-7 lights all around it one at each corner and maybe one midway along the three lines that make up the triangle; the brightest of which was in the front. They were all white except the blinking red one on the bottom. I could see a cone of light reflected off the moisture in the air as it passed going about 10-15mph. I've never seen a light that bright on any aircraft. My friend and her Mother both saw it on July 27, 2008.
The controller at Mitchell International Airport said it was most likely a F-117a Nighthawk but he could not confirm. I know it was not a Stealth Bomber. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Worldwide Sightings

Australia Strange Lights
IPSWICH QLD -- Last night, on December 04, 2009, at 8:30 PM, I and two other people witnessed some strange lights in the sky over Ipswich. The very first thing we saw looked like a plane, but was moving much too fast. It was a V shaped object with red and green lights with a white glow between each light. The lights on the craft were a vertical rectangle shape. It whizzed above us in a straight line until we no longer saw it. But after that we saw these tiny of blue, yellow, red, and orange lights. They were silent, non-flashing and moving at top speed. They were very small but they were quite low down. This continued for 5-7 minutes, and we could see the general direction which they came, they seemed to just appear.

The last light we saw was quite different with bright red, almost glowing light with a pulsating action that propelled it through the sky rather erratically. It looked like a spacecraft, but not enough that I am convinced it was definitely not a plane. Airplanes were circling the airport instead of landing like they normally do. Thanks to Peter Davenport Director http://www.ufocenter.com/

Belgium Light
AALST -- My work colleague and I were locking up the office at 7:25 PM, on December 6, 2009, when a bright light in the sky caught my attention we stopped to watch the it move slowly and pass behind two apartment buildings and over the car park. The light was elliptical, orange and smaller than most conventional single-propeller driven aircraft and appeared to be slightly blurred. I doubt the light was above 400 meters in altitude. Neither I nor my colleagues are able to explain this. Thanks to Peter Davenport Director http://www.ufocenter.com/

Última edición por Franchesco el Dom 3 Ene - 0:58:14, editado 3 veces
Franchesco
Franchesco

Mensaje  Franchesco Dom 3 Ene - 0:48:58

Canada Silver Disc
SCARBOROUGH -- On Monday October 19, 2009, at about 2:20 PM, while at work I noticed an object flying southwest 200 yards away and about 250 feet above ground. It looked about 2-3 feet in diameter and silver. I got my camera and took a picture as started to move, as it had many colors in a circular pattern, Thanks to Paul Michael Shishis. (Note similar Louisiana photo.)

SURREY, B.C. -- On December 26, 2009, at 8:30 AM, I saw odd shaped lights. They hovered for about 5 minutes. Then they went straight up and disappeared. They made no noise and did not emit smoke or anything.
Note: The photo was taken with a KENOX S630/Samsung S630 digital camera. This camera has a maximum resolution of 6 mega-pixels. Two photos were taken of the lights. Only one photo is shown in this report. Normally one could speculate that the lights were some type of reflection, but combined with what the witness observed makes the photos harder to explain. There is no evidence that the photos were fabricated. Thanks to William Puckett UFOS Northwest http://ufosnw.com

Iraq Disc
SALAH AD DIN --34*37'17.26" N 44*30'08.60" E -- During a search/eliminate mission 90 miles north of Baghdad on August 15, 2009, during marking of enemy patrols at 03:05 hours we spotted a UFO. It was coming from SE heading NE-E at 34 feet altitude at distance of a mile from my mark, with a speed:280-286m/ h. It was 40 fee high and 96 feet long.
Mark for speed/distance/ size Azimuth Lake: 34*22'59.03" N-44*07'30. 16"E) Three flashes at two seconds. There was no visual contact/object cloaked and was observed with Thermal vision that indicates three individuals on board: one human and two gray's. Disc departed our location at 03:29 hours heading vertical ascending into outer-space. Thanks to MUFON CMS

UFO seen and photographed above Sicily
MESSINA SICILY -- Recently we reported a UFO event that was witnessed by many in the skies above Sicily. Now it is being reported that a UFO almost identical in appearance to the one seen during this previous event has been sighted and photographed again.
The UFO sighting took place on 21 December at around 11:30 AM. A local doctor was looking out of his window when he saw a silent silvery spherical UFO cross the skies above his surgery. The witness managed to take a photograph of the UFO and the image is now being studied by the Messina UFO Research Centre. Thanks to Michael Cohen

Mexico: A Report from Mexico City Airport (MCIA)
MEXICO CITY -- On December 24, 2009 at 15:54 hours, the crew of an Aeromexico Boeing 737-800 reported that it had come across spherical traffic in the vicinity of Cerro de la Estrella (east of Mexico City). The aircraft had recently taken off from the airport.
I heard the conversation myself. I heard when they asked if there was other traffic on the screen on air corridor 21. The airliner was at an altitude of 10,000 meters under excellent visibility conditions. This report can be added to other recent ones involving UFO sightings over the Mexican capital city, such as the one that occurred on Thursday, December 17 when platform personnel saw two spherical objects flying over Benito Juarez Airport. This occurred at 5:30 a.m. in a south-to-north direction, at an altitude of approximately one kilometer.

Another important reference we can provide is that during the thunderstorm in October 2009, platform staff managed to photograph a UFO. It is thus possible to contribute more information of the phenomenon as it occurs in Mexico, where in many instances the witnesses are qualified airliner pilots. Thanks to Alfonso Salazar Mendoza and Ana Luisa Cid;(Translation (c) 2009, S. Corrales, IHU.

Northern Ireland Bright Orange Object
LARNE -- I noticed a large circular orange shaped object at 1:48 PM, on December 9, 2009, flying from the ocean over County Antrim's Coastline. As it hit dry land the object seemed to get smaller as it moved, then it just seemed to disappear. There was no sound and it was moving at a very slow speed.. It was flying towards Belfast International Airport, but this definitely was not a plane. Someone asked me what that was in the sky? I did not know. Their was 4 people I know off that seen this. Thanks to Peter Davenport Director http://www.ufocenter.com/

Spain Photo
Malaga -- The print was found and a scan made of a 1958 photo taken by my father who never mentioned seeing the object. When we returned to the States in 1959, I remember him being a friend of Roger Early who was connected with Project Blue Book. I believe the negative may have been given to Early. I do know that from living in Torremolinos, kids back then did not play with kites, model planes or paper planes. All the kids on the beach were poor fishermen's kids. My father used a Nikon Rangefinder camera, Plus-x film and was shooting the fishing boat to use as a subject in one of his paintings. He was a famous painter (Google: Ben Stahl). The exposure seems to be f8 or 16 @ 1/250 or 1/125 because of the frozen action of the waves in the photograph and the depth of field. It's not a blur of a bird, tear on the negative or delamination on the print.

I used "unsharp mask" in Photoshop to bring the scan in better focus. Note the shadows on the object are consistent with shadows on the man behind the boat. The man is shielding his eyes and looking at something down the beach, and not at the object overhead. The object in the photograph has an odd perspective as it looks far away yet close over the shore line. Also, note the disturbance in the air at both ends of the object. Bruce Maccabee saw the image and could not come up with an answer as to what it could be. Nothing can produce such an effect. If something was thrown in front of the camera it would not have produced the "air disturbance" . Thanks to David Stahl

UK England Pyramid UFO
There was another apparent pyramid shaped UFO sighting in Deltoid, England on December 27 2009. This UFO was filmed seemingly travelling above the Town's skyline overtop homes and buildings. The object appears to be a dark colored pyramid object. This object also seems to be quite silent and unnoticed for the most part except by the camera person. The clip is roughly 3:20 long with close-ups and full zoom outs as well. Have a look and see this object It certainly does not fit the standard aircraft mould in any way. http://www.nowpublic.com/strange/ ufo-deltoid-england-dec-27-2009-another-pyramid-ufo

Please Subscribe to Keep Getting These Files
I need your help. It is very time consuming and expensive to research and prepare the files. I'm offering thirteen years of Filer's Files on a DVD with thousands of photographs and sightings for a donation of $50 that includes this year's subscription. Please include your e-mail address and mailing address. Only a few people who have enjoyed the files for years have chosen to provide a donation. I would greatly appreciate your contributions to help sustain my production, reporting and research efforts. I also want to thank everyone who has sent their UFO sightings, without your help there would be no files. I want to thank the few people who have sent donations to Filer's Files for this year.

UFO over Mexico Mountains
When you send in a subscription please include your latest E-mail address. Don't miss the latest images of UFOs from Earth and Mars. YES! I'm concerned about UFOs, and their impact on the Earth. Sign me up right now for Filer's Files. PLUS, I can keep all the reports I've received - and receive a pro-rated refund on the unused portion of my subscription.

Send check or money order to:

George Filer,
222 Jackson Road,
Medford, NJ 08055.

You can also go to Pay Pal: https://www. paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr and sign up, my email is Majorstar@verizon. net
JOIN MUFON!
Become a MUFON member today! Benefits of membership include a subscription to the monthly UFO Journal which contains current investigations, sightings reports, articles by world-renowned researchers and more. To join now, click here.www.mufon.com

Filer's Files is copyrighted 2009 by George A. Filer, all rights reserved. Readers may post the COMPLETE files on their Web Sites if they credit the newsletter and its editor by name, and list the date of issue. These reports and comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters to Majorstar@verizon. net. Sending mail automatically grants permission for us to publish and use your name. Please state if you wish to keep your name or e-mail confidential. CAUTION MOST OF THESE ARE INITIAL REPORTS AND REQUIRE FURTHER INVESTIGATION. If you wish to stop receiving these files please send a message to Majorstar@verizon.net
God Bless Our Troops and Georgie Filer and Eddie Pedrick, my grandsons.

---
Thank you for subscribing to Filer's Files!
Franchesco
Franchesco

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado